Monday, August 29, 2005

Either I'm a Walton, or Bubbles

Yesterday, on the way to the gym, my wife and I came across two sick kittens sitting by the side of the road. Their eyes were all infected and gross and they were really wiped out and exhausted. On our way home, my wife demanded that I "lescue" them. Here is what they looked like.















Pretty gross, eh? Anyway, we chucked into a box and I went off with my wife to the station to visit the pet store to get them somekind of medicine or something. We got shampoo, food and some medicine for them. I washed them and dried them. One of them went and shit all over the towel I was drying it on (Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a NEW guests only towel). I gave them some water and some food and they looked a lot better. Today they look like this.















I am not a cat person at all, but I am glad I saved Steve French and Sgt.Meowmenstein. So which one am I?