Monday, July 11, 2005

Term's end

University is out for the summer now. I don't know how many red pens I went through marking assignments, tests, blah, blah, blah. The final assignment, Why our teacher is the best, was rather well done. The essays about ancient Rome were shocking! I find it really hard to follow the students' ideas when their essays make little sense. I wanted to give everyone F+ for the term, but then decided that they all needed A's.

Bringing it down from the inside.

We made a trip into the arm pit of Japan, downtown Kawasaki, today to see a movie. 30 minutes of commercials before the film. I checked out all the Star Wars Merchandise they were selling. I wanted to buy this Darth Vader Mask/Helmet thing, but it was like $100. I was like, Nooooooooooooooo way.

The biggest news for the summer around here is that the Bolton Wanderers, of English football fame, are coming to play Frontale on the 28th. Finally, some players who can understand my taunts!