Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Heroic Dreams of Youth

It is 11 pm on Wednesday. I just got home. Drinking? You'd expect. I wish. I got home after a labourius day at work. Or should I say, email processing centre? God, the shit people send each other and feel they gotta tell you all about it. It's like being at a dinner party where everyone communicates in well-crafted verbal ejaculations punctuated with "Regards", "Cheers" for the hip, at the end of everything they say with minutes between speakers. If we were allowed to drink, at least it could get interesting;

To: Jeremy.Toolboy@NuckingFuts.co.jp/org
CC: My Boss; My Boss'Boss; Client

Jeremy,

I believe I have already sent you the requested attachment at least three times. Get your head out of your ass and bother someone else. You're a wanker. A 5th (Fifth) degree wanker.

Why don't you buy a new shirt already?

the Fonz

The goodside; I'm employed and it's interesting. Great possiblities for job satisfaction. Money is good.

Only 1855 more days to go.