Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Flip-Flopping on "Planet of the Apes"

In my last 24 Hours off, literally, I went and rented the most blogged about movie since "Harley Davidson and Don Johnson"; Beneath the Planet of the Apes.

About a week ago on a chain smoker support blog, I said that the second planet of the apes was "rad". (My brother was an extra in THAT movie by the way) I watched it. And I have decided to change my position, as anyone with a grain of intelligence would once they accumulate more accurate facts. The second Planet of the Apes movie was not good by a long shot. The beers that went along with the film helped get it to the credits before I shut it off. Watch the original, then watch the second one a day later and you'll see the difference between them.

I am going to watch the next 3 Planet of the Apes movies during this week to fully purge my mind of any thoughts that these movies were good. This is my pledge to you my loyal readers...reader.

In other news, my new NHL 2004 team is the "Cleveland Steamerers". Unfortunatley, I can't fabricate a logo for the PC. You have to use the ones that come with the game. Most of them are lame. Like a Pink Rabbit. I don't know how many flammingly gay guys play NHL 2004, but there is at least one who was part of the design team. Possible team names with that logo: Bunnies, Rabbits, Hares, or Lapins, if based in Quwee-bec.

I am still unaware of what time it is or the actual date. I slept for three hours on Monday afternoon, and then fell asleep at 4am Tuesday to wake up at 10am Tuesday. Only one more week of mixed first and third shifts and it'll get back to "normal".

That is all for now on this side of the globe.