Wednesday, September 15, 2004

SUMMER IS DEAD!! AUTUMN IS KING!

Yes, Summer is Dead. And there is much rejoicing in the streets of my mind. Ka-pow! Ka-pow! Ka-pow!

It is finally under 25 degrees outside with little humidity and blue skies. I am thinking about grabbing a lawn chair listening to some Pink Floyd, cracking open a beer and...wait I'm at work.

Today has been a run of the mill paper work day. Copy this, sign that, enter this on the computer, emailing that. I have to make signs that tell people to put their move forms in the approriate basket. It isn't overly mentally challenging, but hey, it beats the fuck out of making fries.

FUCK YOU, HOMEY! I'm a Burgerologist, yo!

Cap'n Sweetleaf has rejoined the ranks of Play Station Wrestling. I bought "Smackdown 4: Shut your Mouth" (used) for the PS2 on Monday. The game only cost like $20 CAD. I also bought Medal of Honor [sic]. Between the Japanese instructions and the god damn controller ocellating like it was going to make a jump to hyper space, I got killed on Omaha beach about every 2 minutes. Mind you, I don't have so much time to play video games anymore. Someday....

Soon I am expecting my very first guest to Japan. It has been over 6 years and this is the first time anyone has come to visit. Now that I have a residence worthy of some one trained to my ability in "Office-FU", I can finally entertain people. Downside: No one can speak Japanese and I have to take time off to go the airport and show people around and what not. So what if they are my parents! No, I'm joking I am actually pretty excited...about my mom cooking something just for me. Yeah, my left breast is a bit bigger than the right one. The extra food will help balance it out. Now, where did I put my Coke?

But things have been cool for me lately. Maybe not THAT cool, but shit is a lot better than it was a year ago. It is a bit of a grind, but I am getting there. I am planning to go on vacation (not home for Christmas vacation, a REAL vacation involving NOTHING) sometime next year. To my Legions of fans: Any suggestions?