Monday, September 27, 2004

Tounged Bunghole Delight

It is another late night at work. It is now, Monday 27 Sep 2004 12:34am (Tokyo). The office move is almost done. Tonight my duties are to stay awake and to ask the movers how many boxes they moved. Just another 5 hours and 26 minutes.

Not much happened on my "day off". I couldn't remember which day it was, let alone the actual date. I crashed out on the sofa and played "Medal of Honor" [sic] for a few hours, listened to some AC DC, called the wife to find out what time she was coming home, started cleaning the place up about 15 minutes before she was to walk through the door. Rented a few videos.

I rented "Porky's", a classic film from a gone-by age (sigh). I was shocked to find out that it actually had a story and there weren't as many T & A shots as I thought there'd be. What a gyp. I remember my mom outlawing that movie when it came out way back in '83. American Pie was lewder than Porky's by miles. No cocks in apple pie in Porky's. No Jason Biggs in Porky's

The wife rented "Friends". I asked if it had the "One with all the chicks topless" episode. She just gave me a dirty look. I watched it. I laughed at one of the episodes, but it might have been because I was drinking the flat Champagne that had been in the fridge for a week. (Yeah, that's right I drink Champagne like a bloated Plutocrat) I also rented another movie that has been discussed ad nauseum on another blog.

Someone at work is going to go see "The Eagles". They are forking out over $500 for four tickets to see "The Eagles". I just cant get over the total waste of money. If I had $500 bucks to blow, 4 Eagles tickets would fall somewhere between buying professional wrestling paraphernalia on eBay and making a donation to a political party. $500 clams. The Eagles. That's Nucking Futs.

Why am I ranting against "The Eagles"? I guess I am ranting because so valuable dough is going to some old douche bags who already have a lot of it. Where's the justice?

Is it Mr.Cool, or Dr.Hate? You decide!