Saturday, July 10, 2004

I just realised something

I was just on the phone with a buddy of mine who lives about 5 stops down the line in a place near Jiyugaoka. Anyway, he brought something up that was interesting and had never dawned on me before.

Where he works, there are quite a few non-Japanese, and quite a few of them are Americans. He himself is American. However, nationality has nothing to do with what he pointed out. He noticed that a lot of the guys he works with, who are younger than him and myself by 3 or 4 years, are total pussies.

They CAN'T eat meat, not WON'T. Apparently, it upsets their digestion. They complain about the air conditioning being too cold. The little cars in Japan are "cute". They don't have fathers, so they act like, well, pussies.

After he pointed this out, I realised that in my past work experiences here and abroad, 90% of my friends didn't come from broken homes, and none of them were pussies. For some reason, it is very difficult to connect with people my age from broken homes.

Effeminisation.

Like Reggie Dunlop said: "Oh, yeah. Before I forget, your son looks like a fag. Before you know it, I bet he'll have a cock in his mouth before you can say 'Jack Robinson!'"

Oh yeah two other things of note: try and download the MPEG of Glenn Danzig getting punched out and Gene Simmons "Firestarter" should be banned worldwide. It is just crap.