Monday, July 19, 2004

And on today's agenda

I can't believe my blog is so popular. Maybe I am cool. I guess the reality is that people out there like checking out what I say between their "spank breaks" while surfing. I have been approached by corporate hacks pleading to advertise on my blog. I tell 'em to beat it. It's about the typing mindless drivel not the $0.01 US ($74 Canadian), per visit.
 
On today's agenda, I will go out and brave the nuclear furnace, or Sun, to meet up with Scottish John. Scottish John, not to be confused with English Jon, or butterlungs as he is known, is a cool guy who can speak Japanese totally awesomely. The last time we hooked up was a few months ago. We went to a Kawasaki Frontale football game and got shit faced during the first half. I think we won too. Butterlungs, for your information, is the personification of failure.
 
So today, we are going to meet up and head to the otherside of the river for a BBQ. Some charred meat and a couple of beers. After that, I will probably be sun burned.
 
Hmmmmmm.