Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Only 72 more days

72 more days in this archipeligo of a lunatic asylum between the latitude of 46 degrees and 30 degrees north and 128 degrees and 146 degrees east before I get on the big jet plane and head off into the sunrise....hopefully for good.

Now, anyone who has known me for any length of time knows a few things about me: I like a drink, I like a smoke, I like giving the juice and I like to complain. I'm a free soul trapped by the "ludicrousousity" - (thanks for the word Cedric) of a world forever mad. That being said, I've always pictured myself as one of the faceless characters mentioned in a Conan novel, set after the ocean swallowed Atlantis, in the time of high adventure.

Fuck with the dude's pay, expect abuse!

I went today to pick up my pay for the month of hard slog lecturing to retarded cabbages, I mean students, only to find that my company thought they could back door me to the tune of $250 bucks. I had to take a page out of the book of the real Fat Bastard, of Wanker Zoo fame, and threaten my employers in no uncertain terms. "Either you find my $250 in the next 5 minutes, or you won't like what happens next" Guess what? It worked! The apologies given, as always, were vacant and hollow, and disregarded by our dudely protagonist. The offer of a handshake was rebuffed with "I promise to shake your hand next month if there is no mistake with my pay."

If you haven't noticed, the exchange rate is totally going the wrong way for yours truly and the fact that I'm only making $14/hour at two fulltime jobs is not sitting well at all. Fucking with my pay is the shitline. Don't cross the shitline!

Propane, Propane.

So, the dude's time in the Far East is in its death thrawls. 72 more days until Jesusfest 2005, 25 days off from the bullshit of society here, and then maybe another 66 days before the whole place gets a "knock, knock" joke and the double whammy, which is only used on special occasions.

Small chance I'll be in TO around New Year, boys. My agents are at work trying to procure tickets to the Leafs/Pens game on 2 Jan. I want to see if I can get my "Crosby Blows Cock!" sign on hockey night in Canada. Once again, a shirt in the sacred blue and white donning the name "Baumgartner" will be present....hopefully.

The story of my life from Apocalypse Now

At the bridge

Capt Willard: Who's in charge here, soldier?

Young Black Private: (distraught) I thought YOU were!

...now back to the time of high adventure.