Tuesday, May 24, 2005

LIB PIGS

Liberals gathered in their masses
just like perverts on big asses
clueless minds that plot destruction
sorcerers of taxes' construction
in the fields the money's burning
as the truth machine keeps turning
death and hatred to Western-kind
watching their networth grow over time,
oh Lord (or acceptable multicutural diety here) yeah!

Ontarians hide themselves away
they only demand for more
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to The Star
Time will tell on their power minds
Fucking the West just for fun
Treating people just like dogshit on their shoes
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, the West stops paying
Westerners have just stopped caring
No more Lib pigs of the power
Hand of God (or acceptable multicutural diety here) has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God (or acceptable multicutural diety here) is calling
on their knees, the Lib pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
I, laughing, incinerate them.

OH LORD (or acceptable multicutural diety here)YEAH!


PS An interesting note here. I was in the Lecturer's lounge last night, y'know, getting high and talking about Marx, when I got up to take a...use the washroom. Seeing as I had eggs for lunch,I knew I'd be awhile and grabbed The Japan Times, a daily English newspaper. Well, burried on page 12 at the bottom was the article "Canadian Government Survives Critical Vote". At first I was like, "Holy Shit! How old is this paper?!" I looked at the date, May 27 2005. The paper was that day's edition. The story was about the budget vote last week. So, either the newspaper is crap at getting organised, which it's past track record shows to be false, or internationally Canada and its politics are a joke.

Having been a Canadian, I knew the answer.