Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Off, into the sun rise

This is the last post from Japan*. No heavy ranting. No insane photos. More like one of those really bad "anniversary" or "retrospective" episodes on an otherwise awesome TV show.

In the past two-ish years, I've seen a lot of blogs, particulary Metal's, give up the ghost, or change their targetted readership. (ahhh, the old unmentionable times, about metal and fun, then politics, then no comments, then Peter North) I've had my moments, too where I threaten to pull the plug or post something that I think is hilarious only to get one comment: "Yeah, totally." In fact, I'm really glad I kept doing this so I can look back at all the small details that would otherwise vanish into the ether of time.

I've learned a lot, too. I learnt what a Cleveland Steamer is. I learnt Snake has a very large family. I learned that I'm not the only one who flies off the handle from time to time. Not only that, I discovered a lot of my own limitations.

What will the future hold for the dude? Only time will tell. Catch ya around, fellas.





- Dude

*Unless something totally unbelievable/uber shitty happens.