Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Wizard

Things are moving along all according to plan. Went to the local athletics complex early this morning to exercise and use some of the nautilus equipment. Not as many Yodas as usual.

Tough schedule today. I have to whip by the school and throw everything in a garbage bag and leave it for the janitor. But before that happens, I have to take a quick shower, do some laundry and have a coffee out on the porch with the cat and look at the mountains, trees and birds. Soon it'll be Cherry Blossom time.

I feel like that Sabbath tune The Wizard today. If you have the album listen to it. If you don't, go out and liberate a copy from somewhere. Free the Sabbath. Keep it real. You have to try and remain focused when confronted with things that make no-sense. Examples? Here are two.


I had to croceed and take this picture for my friend,s scrapbook.










No trick photography here. This is a Japanese toilet, not a urinal.