Monday, May 24, 2004

I did it!

In my mentally challenged state, I remembered my login name and password. Alright!

Some of my friends, not David Schwimmer, have been talking about their love for alcohol, beer in particular. Me too. I have been drinking waayyyyy too much recently. I've started to drink non-alcoholic beer recently just too give my guts a break. I am also down to only three smokes a day. I can't even remember the last time I saw anything that even looked like weed...mind you I was pretty baked.

But, my new job is working out fine. It was a lot better than teaching. You remember the old saying "If you through enough shit at a wall, eventually some of it my stick", well its bullshit. I hated teaching. SOme of the students were a few fries short of a happy meal, and my boss was a total witch. On the bright side I worked with a guy who looked like Jon Lovitz. But his personality could have used a bit of work.

But the new gig is good. Weekends off, paid holidays, internet access and compulsory company drinking every other Friday night. I shit you not. In Japanese, giri nomi kai. Here are some great things I see every other Friday: the bar district, wasted co-workers, hot broads, not so hot broads, and the eventual aftermath.

It's long way to the top if you want to rock and roll.

Well, my first entry is done. I'd like to thank Diaboch (or was it Laibach?) for pointing this blog stuff out to me. "Daiboch, Lebowski, Friend" oh, yeah his hair DOES look like that.

Before I forget...