Saturday, May 29, 2004

Fucking Pissed OFF!!!!

My computer has a homepage reseting virus. Fucking nice. Everytime I try to do anything, there are these pop ups which tell me "Spyware detected". Really?! You think so?! It was only your motherfucking company that put it there in the first place. Oh my God, for only 29.95 and my credit card number, you nice cock smokers will get it off of my system. Sounds like extortion. Fuck you. I'll reinstall Windows...if I ever get any fucking time to.

Speaking of time, I spent some of that at work today. Hooray! Nothing like going into work on Saturday and not getting paid for it.

Due to popular demand, I have allowed A-NON-ah-Mus comments. Also, if you can't watch the movies or soundbites on the blog, try downloading Quicktime and Real One Player. Because, you will not want to miss *POLISH HIGH CULTURE*

Now, a lot of people are against downloading. They are wankers. Gee, someone who is lucky enough to do what they want for a living, has piles of cash, booze, broads, cars, blow, whatever really needs my 2 cents in royalties. But the royalties add up, you say, and they and their record company or movie studio lose millions. Wah, wah, wah, wahnk. How many times have you gone to a shit movie, or rented a shit movie, complain to try and get just some of your money back and get a response of "too fucking bad"? So the guys in Metallica cant have ivory and gold pics. Here is my 2 cents to you: Go sell those metrosexual clothes you wore when you made LOAD! (PS Did they sell out, or suck out?)

This is a band.

This is a joke.

This is the biggest joke of all time.

I have no idea what is happening in Canada. Business as usual, nodoubt. Flames lost and that is a bummer. However, here there was a small earthquake this afternoon. Freaked the hell out of me. It made work that much more....exhilarating.

Oh yeah, check this album out.