Thursday, May 27, 2004

Salut et Bienvenue a ma Bloge!

Ca va? Mais, Je suis formidable!. Today could have unfolded into a nightmare. I had so much shit to do at work today. and I forgot my key card. Just, Awesome.

But on a really good note, I met up with some buddies I hadn't seen in a couple of years. One of them was here on vacation. We had a good time but I got home really late. Adding to today's potential nightmare. If I had missed the last train...

What has the army come to? Not too mention the navy! I read Time magazine yesterday. Fuck, the world is a mess. What is/was happening in Iraq is bad any way you dice it. But are you surprised? See how my government tried to brainwash us when I was a kid. They tried to tell us THIS was cool! Holy Shit! We were forced to watch that crummy TV show. At school no less.But I was switched on. I knew there was only one thing you could do.

Slick Black Cadillac.

There is an election happening now in Canada. I really don't care who wins at the moment.It's either the Liars or the Cons. The other party, wants blood from a stone. What ever happened to Preston Manning? Or John Turner? Any way you look at, the way Canda seems to be going, you'll be lucky to eat here on life's big occasions.

"This is almost as romantic as our wedding, baby."

I give life, 3.5 pints.