Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dude looks to extend Pro-Line streak into second week

Saturday is the best day for Pro-Line. I've got my picks and now looking to extend my streak into a second week. The most I've ever won on a ticket was $84.20.

It is also Rememberence Day and a long weekend. We watched the ceremony from l'Ottawa. I didn't see Jack Layton there. He was probably selling White Poppies while wearing a Sens jersey. No big plans for this weekend. The weather has been totally suck-ass. I got a couple new video games so I might check them out.

Have you seen Borat yet? Oh man, is it ever funny. I saw it last weekend I highly recommend it. I also saw in today's paper that two frat brothers, who appear in the film totally wasted and just retarded, are suing Borat. Too much. It is a great date movie for sure.

Keep it real homies.