Thursday, November 02, 2006

All Saints day and the truth

Being as lazy as can be expected with the weather at -10C and ice all over the road, I haven't had a lot of time to write bloggy things or even answer the plethora of three line emails I get from people wondering when I fell off the planet.

I fell off the planet about 2 months ago.

While I was searching for some info on the, in-ter-web, I believe you humans call it, I came across an interesting dissertation about globalization, spelled with a "Z" (pronounced Zed)

Yabba dabba doo, here is the article for you.

Remember hearing all of those jokes, make that lame jokes, about the oxymoron of military intelligence ? How about balanced post-secondary education for the new millenium? After you read the article why not check out their homepage. Bush Seeking confrontation with North Korea.

Whatever.