Friday, March 18, 2005

Alpha Beta Charlie

Today's weather is nice and sunny. I went and paid the phone bill over at the conveince store and bought a bottle of coke. I still haven't eaten lunch yet, but then agian it is only 12:30. Tonight I might go into Tokyo and hang out for a bit or I might go to the video store and rent a video.

Aside from sitting on my ass all day staring at the wall, I've been downloading old war propaganda movies from a plethora of sites. SOme of the footage is great and I had never seen it before (like the invasion of Denmark where all the Danes just sort of stand around looking at each other as the Germans roll through town)I also read the FBI's file on Hitler all 10,000 pages. My favourite was the tip the FBI received in 1948 where the author says that Hitler is building a clone army in Brazil that will destroy Bolshevism and then conquer the moon and mars by 1957. Awesome; Nazis on mars. It sounds like a novel I 'm trying to get my hands on called "The Iron Dream".

I paid my taxes on Monday. I'll get back like $250. The tax rate here is really low like 6% or something. It is the municipal tax which will fuck me around in weeks to come. I've been listening to some really strange music lately and reading a lot of shit on the internet. Conspiracy theories are the best. I've been avoiding the newspapers on line. No, I'm lying. Every so often I check to make sure that there will be no hockey next year either.

Nothing else is happening. I got some stuff I have to do this weekend, but that is about it.

Metal, update you're fucking blog already.