Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I, Gobot

I am back in Japan to make another assault on the beast. Currently, I am sitting in front of my PC, which I spent the better part of yesterday making virus free, listening to RUSH. I had forgotten how much I liked RUSH until I went back to Canada. It was great hearing RUSH on the radio. Shit it was great listening to the radio...for about 3 days. After about 3 days, one realises that the "Classic Rock" radio station is just a tape that repeats itself. Top-tip to Q107: There are more than 2 Pink Floyd songs and nobody likes Colin James. They never played any old Maiden or Priest either, but if you want to punish yourself by exposing yourself to the likes of crusty Neil Young songs Q107 is for you.

TIM HORTONS WAS A HIGHLIGHT

I am convinced that there is opium in the coffee at Horny Tim's. Everyone goes there all the time to talk about their pick-up truck, their stupid kids or the hockey lock-out. Of course the free newspaper is what gets me in there. It was nice hearing everyone's take on the hockey season. It was sooo fitting that Govenor General Yoda decided to throw her flabby weight around and suggested that the cup should go to the best women's team. My response to her would've been to quote Ted Nugent, "Suck it!"


TV was horrible, if not unwatchable. Of course, without the NHL, and endless highlights of the Leafs smashing their adversaries into the dust, it was bound to suck. Reality shows suck so much cock I was amazed. "Dog the Bounty Hunter", "Growing up Gotti", "the simple Life" should all get new names. Here are some suggestions "Dog the Hen Pecked Homeless Harrasser", "Growing up an obnoxious Guinea" and "Stupid Rich Blond Skanks". Fortunately, there was one show that towered over the rest. The best night time drama ever.

VIDEO GAMES

I played GTA San Andreas and ejaculated in my pants. What a game!!!! It was the best game I have ever played on the PS2 or PC. With each version I can't wait for the next one. The weapons ruled, the bikes ruled, the maps were awesome, it was just ....ahhhhhhhhhh.

I only bought one PC game; Sudden Strike 2 for 4 bucks. NO map editor?!! Lame. There were some other games I wanted to try out, but the big On-line role playing games (like World of Warcraft or City of Heroes) are just too time consuming and you have to pay monthly to play. I don't have neither the time nor the money to burn.

SALVE ET PAX AMICVS

All the buddys were good. Sorry I couldn't see everyone and get out more. Being stuck on the other side of the continent didn't help too much either. Highlight had to be Metal's subway adventure. Everyone just stay away from all those seeds and stems.

POLITICS

Unreal. My advocating of storming some government buildings and starting the revolution to end ceaseless tax thievery and governmental mis-management fell on deaf ears. Everyone applauded the budget, which saved the taxpayers a wafty 4 cents a day. I can't wait until they pass a law requiring the general public to wear hockey helmets, or other protective headgear at all times to keep everyone safe. If all the bogus legislation that has passed in recent years is any indication, everyone would just comply without question. And good thing too! If everyone was wearing a crash helmet at all times, every visitor to Canada would see the general public is made up of retards.

My Home

Alberta is the best province in the...ahem..."confederation", the only debt free government in the world and the only place in Canada where it's perfectly and socially exceptable to voice your disgust with our French Masters.

Epilepsy Medicine is good for you

I have some. In case I have a fit, run for the exits covering your noses I might shit myself.